Made from Nature’s fresh grapes.
– Cures Hypertension, Diabetes, Uric acid, high Triglycerides and Cholesterol
– Dissolves extra fat and acts as blood thinner
– Regulates bowel movement: helps in digestion
– Cures stomach ulcers and acidity
– Detoxifies the body and cleanses the stomach, liver and spleen
– Heals swelling
– Prevents infectious diseases (cancer, HIV, TB etc.) and fungal infections
– Helps in chest congestion
– Strengthens immune system
– Gives relief from gum swelling, Pyuria, foul smell, mouth ulcers
– Effective as a hair conditioner
Grape vinegar is a rich, beneficial condiment with health benefits that come from the natural properties of Grapes.
Grape Vinegar in the Sunnah
‘A’isha reported Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying:
The best of condiments or condiment is vinegar.
Sahih Muslim: 5091
Directions for use
Dissolve 3 tablespoons grape vinegar in a glass of water in the morning, fasting.
Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a glass of water an hour before each meal.
For swollen gums and yellow teeth:
Mix with honey (equal amounts) and apply on teeth and gums.
For head-lice and fungal infection on nails:
Mix with Black-seed oil (equal amounts)