Black Seed Oil
Black Seeds or Habbatul Barakah are derived from the Sativa species of the Nigella plant. The seeds are also commonly referred to as black cumin. SunnahCure uses fresh, pure seeds that carefully undergo cold-press extraction to obtain its high quality Black Seed Oil so you get every bit of goodness that has to come from this amazing Prophetic cure.
– Boosts the immune system
– Detoxifies the body
– Cures every type of disease caused by bacteria, fungus or virus
– Cures inflammatory diseases
– Cleanses the digestive system
– Effective against allergy (nasal, skin and food) and skin diseases
– Cure for diabetes, high blood pressure
– Cure for flu and respiratory problems such as asthma
– Cure for muscular pains, diarrhea
– Cancer preventative qualities
– Recent scientific research proves its effectiveness against disease
– Best for sinusitis and headache
– It is the cure for every disease, according to the authentic Hadith below
Black Seeds in the Sunnah
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (PBUH) said:
“In the black seed there is healing for every disease except death.”
Narrated by al-Bukhari: 5364 / Muslim: 2215
Directions for Use
Adults: 1 teaspoon by mouth daily
Children (5-10): Half teaspoon by mouth daily
Children (Below 5): 1 to 5 drops by mouth daily
For Drops Usage
Adults: Pour 10 drops each nostril
Children: 5 drops each nostril once daily
Below 3 yrs: Not recommended
Since the method of usage varies according to disease, please consult us via email or at the clinic in order to obtain more information on specific methods of use, pertaining to your case.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Avoid excessive use during pregnancy.