Dr. Zakia Hashmi, daughter of the (late) scholar and homeopathic doctor Abdur Rehman Hashmi, is a mother of six, and comes from Pakistan. She completed her degree in homeopathy from Multan Homeopathic College and has been practicing since 1990. Having the experience of over two decades, she specializes in chronic diseases and gynecology and is treating patients from all over the world.
Dr. Zakia Hashmi brings Homeopathy and Medicine of the Prophet (SAW) together to treat her patients and has received much success Alhamdulillah. She is the founder and CEO of “SunnahCure”, a private limited company that deals in authentic prophetic food and medicine. For more information, visit the website: www.sunnahcure.com
Further qualifications and engagements:
– Certified Hijaamah Practitioner
– President Islamabad Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IWCCI)
– Executive Member of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI)
– Chairperson Women Health & Care Standing Committee
– Member of Advisory Committee Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP), Ministry of Health
– In charge of Tibb-e-Nabwi Health Department Al Huda International Welfare Foundation Islamabad
She has received a number of awards from the Government of Pakistan, Fatima Jinnah Medical Award and National Homeopathic Council Pakistan for Best Performance.
At Hashmi Homeo Clinic, we offer:
– Homeopathic treatment
– SunnahCure: Prophetic food and medicine (including Hijaamah/cupping therapy)